How to Apply
Do you need to apply to the Hudson County Planning Board?
- According the NJ County Planning Act (C.40:27) County Planning Boards have jurisdiction over:
- All subdivisions; and
- All Site Plan applications that impact traffic and drainage along County Roads
- Review the 2020 County Map to see if the property in question is along a County Road. The County Roads are highlighted in light blue on this map: County Map 2020. A full list of County Roads can be found here: County Roads
- The Hudson County Land Development Regulations outline our jurisdiction in more detail
How to Apply?
- Submit your application electronically through our GovPilot Portal
- Your application will only be active after our office receives the proper fees. Send your check via mail -refer to the Fee Schedule for more information. All bank checks (no personal checks) should be made to the County of Hudson
- Complete the following checklists:
- Depending on the scope of your project, additional materials (such as a traffic or drainage report) may be required. Refer to the application checklist
- A hard copy of all documents, including one full set of plans at 11”x17” should be mailed to the Hudson County Division of Planning, 830 Bergen Avenue Floor 6A, Jersey City, NJ 07306
- An electronic copy of all application materials shall be sent to the County Planning Board Assistant Planner, Marcella Traina at email@example.com
- Review the details on the Board’s regulations & specifications: