Hurricane Ida Resources
Residents and businesses in Hudson County are now eligible for federal disaster relief due to Ida storm damage.
U. S. Small Business Administration.
SBA Loan Dollars approved in Disaster Declaration NJ 17143 as of COB 9/18/21 is over $2.9M.
Individuals and businesses impacted by Hurricane Ida in Bergen, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Union, and Warren counties are eligible to apply for disaster assistance at the following locations:
- Hudson County: Secaucus Public Library and Business Resource Center, 1379 Paterson Plank Rd, Secaucus, NJ 07094.
- Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday; and 9 a.m.to 2 p.m. Sunday.
Applicants may submit SBA applications online at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/. Applicants may also call 800-659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
- News Release: New Jersey Survivors Affected by the Remnants of Hurricane Ida Can Apply for Possible FEMA Assistance
- Amendment to major disaster declaration for the State of New Jersey to include Hudson County
- News Release: SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Businesses and Residents of New Jersey Affected by Remnants of Hurricane Ida
- News Release: What to expect when applying with FEMA
- Comunicado de prensa Centros de Recuperación por Desastre inician operaciones en los condados Somerset y Union