2021 Meeting Dates and Agendas
SCHEDULING ANNUAL RE-ORGANIZATION MEETING OF
THE HUDSON COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, JANUARY 3, 2022
WHEREAS, the Board of County Commissioners is required to conduct an Annual Re-Organization Meeting pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40:41A-39 and Chapter 231, Public Laws of 1975.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Hudson County Board of County Commissioners that:
1.This Board shall hold its Annual Re-Organization Meeting on Monday, January 3, 2022, at 4:30 p.m., in the County Commissioners’ Chamber, 567 Pavonia Avenue, 1st Floor, Jersey City, New Jersey 07306.
2.The Clerk of this Board shall disseminate notice of said ceremony and meeting, pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Law of 1975.
3.This resolution shall take effect immediately.
RESUMING IN PERSON MEETINGS OF THE HUDSON COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AS OF SEPTEMBER 7, 2021
WHEREAS, on January 11, 2021, the Hudson County Board of County Commissioners adopted Resolution 14-01-2021 which closed the chambers of the Board of County Commissioners “until a time when the chambers may be safely re-opened for in person participation at meetings”; and
WHEREAS, Resolution 14-01-2021 also established that meetings of the Hudson County Board of Commissioners would be exclusively remote/virtual meetings held in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act; and
WHEREAS, on June 4, 2021, Governor Phil Murphy issued Executive Order 244 ending the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency in the State of New Jersey; and
WHEREAS, it is the desire of this Board to resume meetings of the Board in the chambers at such time when the chambers may be safely reopened for in-person participation.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, by the Hudson County Board of County Commissioners:
- The aforementioned recitals are incorporated herein as though fully set forth at length; and
- The Board hereby authorizes and orders that meetings of this Board be held in person, and that chambers of this Board be re-opened for in-person participation, beginning with the Board’s Caucus Meeting scheduled for September 7, 2021 and all Board meetings thereafter; and
- The Board hereby orders the discontinuance of any virtual platform for its meetings beginning with the Board’s Caucus Meeting scheduled for September 7, 2021 and all Board meetings thereafter; and
- To the extent inconsistent with this Resolution, Resolution 14-01-2021 is hereby rescinded; and
- A notice of this action shall be published by the Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners.
- 06-24-2021 – Final Agenda
- 06-24-2021 – Supplement to Regular Meeting
- 06-24-2021 – Regular Meeting Agenda
- 06-22-2021 – Final Budget Meeting Agenda
- 06-22-2021 – Special Budget Meeting Agenda
- 06-22-2021 – Caucus Meeting Agenda
- 06-10-2021 – Final Meeting Agenda
- 06-10-2021 – Regular Meeting Agenda
- 06-09-2021 – Caucus Meeting Agenda